- The Member agrees to abide by all membership regulations, this agreement and to comply with expressed and/or customary rules for participation and use of equipment and the facility.
- The member is entitled during the membership period to unrestricted use of the facilities subject to the conditions of this agreement.
- Your membership tag must be presented to reception upon arrival. Your tag is non transferrable and can only be used by the designated owner.
- You must be at least 14 years old to become a member. If you are 14, 15, 16 or 17, a parent or guardian must co-sign your agreement.
- All members and guests must wear suitable clothes and enclosed sports shoes in any exercise areas. We do not allow clothes with offensive images or inappropriate advertising.
- We provide lockers you can use while exercising but these are not security lockers. Please keep key with you and do not bring valuables into the club. We cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage to your belongings while you are at the club.
- We can refuse entry to anyone, including members, if they act unreasonably or break the code. We may also warn you that you risk having your membership suspended. If you continue to behave in the same way, we may cancel your membership immediately.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Centre and Debitsuccess exclude any liability to the Member in the Membership Agreement, tort, statute or in any other way for any injury, damage or loss of any kind whatsoever (including, without limitation, any liability for direct, indirect, special or consequential loss or damage), sustained by the Member and/or any other person, or for any costs, charges or expenses incurred by the Member, arising from or in connection with the Direct Debit Request (DDR) and Contract and/or the services/products provided by the Centre and/or Debitsuccess, and/or any act or omission of the Centre and/or Debitsuccess.
- Unless cancelled, as provided in this agreement, the Member will be responsible for all payments due and owing under this agreement, even if there is no use of the facilities and services.
- If the member fails to make a payment when due, the member agrees to pay all further costs of collection incurred by the club or its representative. This may include fees from the direct debit provider, collection agency costs and solicitor’s fees.
- The Member must give 30 days notice to cancel in writing by signing a departure request form at The Ridge Health Club.
- The member warrants (as fundamental condition of this agreement) that the member is: Medically able to participate in physical exercise and to use the gym facilities; and
Not aware of having any physical or mental disability conditions or disease which might be aggravated or worsened by physical exercise or which could result in deterioration of health if physical exercise is undertaken.
- The member indemnifies and releases the club and the manager and their employees, agents and contractors from any claim;
Arising by reason of the member suffering disease, deterioration of health, illness or aggravation of any condition of ill health as a result of participation in the programmes, acceptance of advice or use of the health centre or;
For personal injury sustained by the member in or about the health club or;
That the club, the manager, or any employee, agent or contractor of the club is negligent.
- The member acknowledges that the member uses the health club and facilities at the members own risk.
- The member acknowledges and consent to photographs and electronic images being taken of you during your participation in any member activities to be used to promote The Ridge.
- Personal training services provided in the facility may be provided either by the Proprietor or it employees or independent contractors in operation of that contractors own business. No other personal training may be conducted on the premises.
- Each Member must bring a towel, wipe down equipment and rack up any weights used.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Membership fine print.